CFBundleDisplayName does not appear in info,plist after adding to info.plist.TemplateOSX

Hello,

Preparing an application for App Store.  MacOS

According to Apple docs, if I want to have a space in my application name, I have to add CFBundleDisplayName to the Info.plist.

I have successfully added a different key to the Info.plist by adding it to info.plistTemplateOSX, but when I do the same for CFBundleDisplayName, it does not appear in the info.plist file that is deployed.

There is also Rad Studio documentation at http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/Version_Info that says that  CFBundleDisplayName is added by default, and is changeable from Project/Options/Application/Version Info screen, but it does not appear on my screen.

Does anyone have any experience submitting to the App Store who can help me with this?

Thanks.

Scott

Here's the info.plist.TemplateOSX.xml I'm using.  The LSApplicationCategoryType key does get added to the Info.plist, but the CFBundleDisplayName does not.  I tried removing the space in the key, but that does not make any difference.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "">www.apple.com/.../PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<%VersionInfoPListKeys%>
<%ExtraInfoPListKeys%>
<key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
<string>Smart Barcoder</string>
<key>LSApplicationCategoryType</key>
<string>public.app-category.business</string>
</dict>
</plist>