Multi-device apps will not run on Android tablet

I have a tablet that we are purchasing from a company that has a custom version of Android version 7.1.2 Kernel 4.4.83.  I cannot get any Delphi or C++ Builder app to run on this tablet.  The apps crash in different places depending on the controls being used on the app.  Cannot even get a blank app to run which gets the exception below.  Does anyone know what libraries, etc. need to be build into the Android kernel to be compatible with FMX so I can notify the manufacturer.  I have tried Berlin, Tokyo and Rio with the same results.

Thanks,

John

First chance exception at $D3B73B49. Exception class EJNIException with message 'java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.contains(java.lang.CharSequence)' on a null object reference'. Process HeaderFooterApplication.apk (17108)

Parents
No Data
    1. Hi, Im a newbie and im not sure if my answer may be of help. On my first few attempt on doing Android app, I also encounter several issues on an older smartphone.  After doing some installations in the Android SDK Manager (installing needed files from Android 5) and creating a new SDK profile with the "lower" android version inside DX, recompiled same code and the apk generated works!
Children
No Data