Code running in reverse on Android

I have been attempting to update a CombBox's items from an XML file. The code below works fine in Windows yet fails on Android. I have included the XML file in the deployment manager and set the remote path to ./assets/internal. Below is the code used as well as the XML file. 

Attempting to debug I added a few messages in the code block. To my surprise they were running in reverse on android. I created another multi device app with just a button. In the onclick event I simply added two Showmessages...

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  Showmessage('One');
  Showmessage('Two');
end;

On Windows platform I get what I expect. First message is 'One' the next is 'Two'. However, on Android the first message is 'Two' followed by 'One'. I have restarted the IDE as well as rebooted yet the problem remains. I am assuming this is where my problem lies with the XML code below? What am I missing. Any ideas?

Code block. Form has a TXMLDocument, Button, and ComboBox component.

procedure TForm2.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  i: Integer;
  XMLpath: String;
begin
  XMLPath := TPath.Combine(TPath.GetDocumentsPath, 'fertilizers.xml');

  if FileExists(XMLPath) then
    begin
      Showmessage('The XML file exists in directory ' + XMLPath);
      XMLDocument1.FileName := XMLPath;
      XMLDocument1.Active := True;
      ComboBox1.Clear;
    end else

    begin
      Showmessage('The XML file does not exist! Exiting...');
      Exit;
    end;

  {Populate ComboBox1 with fertilizer names}
  if XMLDocument1.DocumentElement.ChildNodes.Count <> null then
    begin
      for i:=0 to XMLDocument1.DocumentElement.ChildNodes.Count-1 do
        begin
          ComboBox1.Items.Add(XMLDocument1.DocumentElement.ChildNodes[i].Attributes['fertname']);
          ComboBox1.ItemIndex := 0;
        end;

    end else
      Showmessage('There are no XMLDocumentElements to be processed');
end;

Here is the structure of the XML file.

3480.fertilizers.xml
<DryFertilizers>
     <fert fertname="KNO3">
         <elem name="NO3">0.6133</elem>
         <elem name="N">0.138539</elem>
         <elem name="K">0.386716</elem>
         <elem name="tsp">5200</elem>
         <elem name="sol">360</elem>
         <elem name="target"> "NO3"</elem>
     </fert>

     <fert fertname="KH2PO4">
         <elem name="PO4"> "0.6979"</elem>
         <elem name="P"> "0.227605"</elem>
         <elem name="K"> "0.2873"</elem>
         <elem name="tsp"> "5600"</elem>
         <elem name="sol"> "220"</elem>
         <elem name="target"> "PO4"</elem>
     </fert>
</DryFertilizers>

Parents Reply Children
No Data