Android compiling fails with FMX and look for a FireDAC-lib even though FireDAC is not used / C++ Builder 10.1.2

Good evening!

I'm having issues with compiling and deploying an app on the Android platform.
Every time I try to compile my project, it says:

[ldandroid Fehler] C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r9c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.8\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: error: cannot find -lFireDACMySQLDriver

I'm using MyDAC for Database communication, so I don't get why the compiler is looking for the FireDAC driver.
I've tried the same thing in C++ Builder 10.3, but decided to downgrade to 10.1.2. again because of the terrible Code insight performance an the falsely marked syntactical errors in 10.3

The Project includes the following headers:

#include "DBAccess.hpp"
#include "MemDS.hpp"
#include "MyAccess.hpp"
#include <Data.DB.hpp>
#include <FMX.Controls.hpp>
#include <FMX.Controls.Presentation.hpp>
#include <FMX.Edit.hpp>
#include <FMX.Layouts.hpp>
#include <FMX.ListBox.hpp>
#include <FMX.Media.hpp>
#include <FMX.StdCtrls.hpp>
#include <FMX.Types.hpp>
#include <System.Classes.hpp>

(no FireDAC Components used)

also, I noticed that when i compile even an empty FMX project and deploy it to  Android, my VDevice always crashes the App - Does anyone know why this may happen? I'm using the SDK fpr A9 and A10. this has nothing to do with the main problem but i need some advice...

Tanks in advance

Parents
  • I ended up redoing the whole Projekt, starting with an empty application, building the forms and copying the code method by method - and will you look at that - it compiled. Then I compared the old vs the new souncecode via telemetry... -> absolutely the same for every file. this kinda tells me that RAD Studio linked something that wasnt there to begin with by itself...

this whole process took me 8h. I think this will be the last time  I use FMX in general, VCL seems to be fine.

Even though i now can compile my project, it still crashes on every android device i try to deploy it to. Even empty projects do this, and I tested it with 10.3.2, 10.2.3 and 10.1.2 (and different NDKs, SDKs)

I'm starting to get mad... does anybody have a clue

Reply Children
No Data