RAD Studio 10.4 Trial - Build & Editing Issues

RAD Studio 10.4 Trial - Build & Editing Issues

I have recently installed RAD Studio 10.4 (Patch 2) with a view to upgrading our suite of D2007 licenses.

I am having multiple issues (which may all be related) that I have been unable to resolve, so any assistance or suggestions will be appreciated.

Build Configurations

1. Some configurations ignore the path settings completely and output build files to the project location
  2. Those configurations only output to the correct path when it's entered in ALL configurations
  3. Builds only find units in packages when the path is entered in ALL configurations,
  4. The Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\lib\win32\debug folder contains only a small subset of the files in the  lib\win32\release folder. Files are subsequently not found for a DEBUG build.

Editing

1. Find Declaration does not work (despite making Compile setting changes)
  2. Control-Click does not work (despite making Compile setting changes)
  3. Cannot locate Code-insight settings - they do no appear on the editor settings page.

/resized-image/__size/320x240/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/504/4035.Capture.PNG

Perhaps these are limitations of the trial, related to upgrading projects, or perhaps I am missing something, but whatever the case, any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.