BUG running RAD Studio 10.3.1 on multiple monitor systems with different window scaling

Hi guys,

I am facing an annoying problem with the IDE of my RAD Studio 10.3.1 Rio, where the context menu and the main menu stop working. The problem seems to be related to the formula designer, because if I close the formula designer in the IDE, the context menu shows up again. This error is an absolute no-go for a smooth programming workflow!

Anyway, so far, I found out that this error seems to be caused by an issue of the IDE running on a system with multiple monitor using different scaling.

In my case, I am using the RAD Studio on two monitors of different size and scaling. While the first monitor is a 4k monitor with 32” size using 200% scaling, the second monitor has a size of 42” and runs with 100% scaling. Running the RAD Studio with this setting, I am not able to use the context menu and the main menu at all while the formula designer is activated.

Interesting, switching the scaling on the 4k monitor to 100% the formula designer does not cause the issue with the menus.

Here my question:
Is there a work around for this problem, or is there a Bug-fix? 

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

Mike

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data