Fixed table column width on the certain Add forms.

When in database properties, the tables names in the Before-After Data tab is the only place I could extend the column to view table names. The places where I cannot use the same functionality is on the Add Tables to Audit and Add Users Tables for Before-After Data Auditing screens as well as on DML/Select Filters screen. I can see tooltips and have to wait for it to appear. This is a simple functionality to implement. Please do.

Parents
  • Accidentally I have come across this website and am confused about the details diamond rings provided here. This is something related to SQL commands and here it describes the fixed table column width on the certain Add forms. I am looking here for more details on that and hope that it will be available here soon.

• Accidentally I have come across this website and am confused about the details diamond rings provided here. This is something related to SQL commands and here it describes the fixed table column width on the certain Add forms. I am looking here for more details on that and hope that it will be available here soon.

Children
No Data