Need to copy files from one directory and move it to another directory using out-gridview

I am new to powershell..Can you please assist me on the topic mentioned in the subject line..

Scenario:

User should be provided with the window with the default folder(common folder),

User should select the required files to move.(User selects files in outgrid).

Selected files should be copy/pasted in destination location along with the folder structure..

Please help me here..

Parents
  • You are protected against legal action from your credit providers. Reduced interest rates by consent of creditor. Have sufficient funds for living expenses. Advantages of debt review Choice of paying your debt repayments via a centralized payment system. Learning key financial concepts such as the difference between good and bad credit. Legally clear your “blacklisting” by getting a clearance certificate.

• You are protected against legal action from your credit providers. Reduced interest rates by consent of creditor. Have sufficient funds for living expenses. Advantages of debt review Choice of paying your debt repayments via a centralized payment system. Learning key financial concepts such as the difference between good and bad credit. Legally clear your “blacklisting” by getting a clearance certificate.

Children
No Data