Install an application to a remote machine using WMI

Hi,

I'm trying to install a .msi pkg on to a remote machine using WMI.  My local machine is Win7 Beta and the remote machine is XP.  On my local machine I have shared folder set up on c: drive (i.e. c:\share) with full control permission for everyone.  I also created a subfolder under this share called archive and a .msi pkg (calculator.msi) is stored under it.  Below are my Powershell codes (two commands, the 2nd one differs only with the UNC path).  First command failed with return value = 1620, and 2nd command failed with return value = 1619.  Any idea what is wrong and how to fix it.

PS C:\> (Get-WMIObject -Computer 192.168.1.109 -credential Administrator -List -authentication 6 -impersonation 3 | Where-Object -FilterScript {$_.Name -eq 'win32_product'}).Install("\\\\192.168.1.107\\share\\archive\\calculator.msi")

PS C:\> (Get-WMIObject -Computer 192.168.1.109 -credential Administrator -List -authentication 6 -impersonation 3 | Where-Object -FilterScript {$_.Name -eq 'win32_product'}).Install("\\192.168.1.107\share\archive\calculator.msi")

Thanks,

tomy