set AD property for -LogonWorkstations

I have been searching high low and can not seem to find the correct property setting for the Active Directory property under the Account tab for Log On To... "All computers"

Quite a few links say to set -LogonWorkstations $Null , but that does not set the radio button to selected. This is a newly added user from script and there are no selections by default on the property when viewing in AD.

When I add the -LogonWorkstations attribute to the New-ADUser object to add the user I get this error message.

New-ADUser : Cannot bind parameter because parameter 'LogonWorkstations' is specified more than once. To provide multiple values to parameters that can accept multiple values, use the
array syntax. For example, "-parameter value1,value2,value3".
At C:\Users\administrator.PARTECH\Documents\PowershellScripts\NewUserAD_Add.ps1:55 char:13
+             -LogonWorkstations $allPCs `
+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (:) [New-ADUser], ParameterBindingException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterAlreadyBound,Microsoft.ActiveDirectory.Management.Commands.NewADUser

Here is the full script as of now....

New-ADUser `
            -SamAccountName $Username `
            -logon $Username `
            -Name "$Firstname $Lastname" `
            -GivenName $Firstname `
            -Surname $Lastname `
            -Enabled $True `
            -DisplayName "$Lastname $Firstname" `
            -Path $OU `
            -LogonWorkstations $allPCs `
            -Company $Company `
            -Description $Description `
            -Office $Office `
            -ScriptPath $lgonScript `
            -OfficePhone $telephone `
            -EmailAddress $email `
            -AccountPassword (convertto-securestring $Password -AsPlainText -Force) -ChangePasswordAtLogon $True