Features in Precise for sybase

I am a new bee to Idera precise and was going through documentation.I am specifically looking into Precise for Sybase and need a list of features available in Precise for Sybase.Is there a place in the documentation where I can find a list of features for sybase?

Regards,

kaustubh

Parents
No Data
  • IT staff frequently search for answers to questions "why were the reports late?" or "where is the data base spending its time?". Precise for Sybase identifies major bottlenecks in your system, for example, CPU and I/O limitations, waits, locking, remote queries, and so on. Precise captures these metrics at the SQL statement level to show top 10 statements. Precise correlates the SQL statements to database, programs, users, stored procedure, and server so that the DBA can help end-users to address business problems. Precise alerts notify DBA when a threshold has been breached or a problem is developing. Precise reports long term trending and baseline differences.

Precise for Sybase provides comprehensive monitoring for application and infrastructure DBAs. Please email phil.battaglia@idera.com if you'd like more information. The user guide is available here: Precise documentation.

Children