Turned Current Disk Usage Chart turned off and can't seem to find how to turn it back on.

So under Resources and then Disk Size there was a chart of Current Disk Usage. I clicked it close but now can't seem to find how to turn it back on. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Parents
  • Hmmm... the only way I was able to get it back was to delete the console's XML file which stores layout information for the console. The file name is user.config. You'll need to close the console first as the console writes to this file when it is closed.

Once the console is closed, you'll want to navigate to paste the following into the address bar of File Explorer:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\IDERA,_Inc\SQLdmDesktopClient.exe_Url_tulbgxz4b2btzfsavrdcqduofcrt4p1j\

Once there, you'll want to drill into the folder of the version (of SQLDM) that you are currently running and delete the user.config file.

Once deleted, launch the console again (it may ask for the location of the repository again and connection credentials) and things should be restored to the default settings. 

• Hmmm... the only way I was able to get it back was to delete the console's XML file which stores layout information for the console. The file name is user.config. You'll need to close the console first as the console writes to this file when it is closed.

Once the console is closed, you'll want to navigate to paste the following into the address bar of File Explorer:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\IDERA,_Inc\SQLdmDesktopClient.exe_Url_tulbgxz4b2btzfsavrdcqduofcrt4p1j\

Once there, you'll want to drill into the folder of the version (of SQLDM) that you are currently running and delete the user.config file.

Once deleted, launch the console again (it may ask for the location of the repository again and connection credentials) and things should be restored to the default settings. 

Children
No Data