Need a report for servers which don't match the Template.

This question was asked a few years ago, and the reply was that the feature was planned.  ("How can I find servers which don't match the Template?")  Does this report now exist in 11.1.5?

• There isn't a report that is specific to this use case. You can, however, potentially write your own query to make this determination. The tables that you'll be interested in are going to include the following

• MonitoredSQLServers - Name of your monitored instances
    • DefaultMetricThresholds - List of metrics as well as their configured thresholds that are configured for the templates
    • MetricThresholds - List of metrics as well as their configured thresholds that are applied to the monitored instances
    • MetricInfo - Name of the metrics
    • AlertInstanceTemplate - Which templates are applied
    • AlertTemplateLookup - Name of the alert template

There might be a couple of other tables but those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. 

• I apologize and may have spoken too soon. It looks like the latest version of SQLDM does indeed have a report that could be used. 

Alert Threshold Report

It should be found under Reports > Monitor > Alert Threshold Report.

When I first looked at this, I didn't see this report and only looked at the Alert Template report. I apologize for my hastiness. 

• No worries, Tep.  And thanks for the reply.  I do see that report, but it is by the server.  I need to get several hundred servers compared so server by server won't do.  I'll see what I can do with that list of tables.