I upgrade the console of SQL DM and I get an error message when I try to browse the tags.
The console is almost always refreshing. I restarted the client machine and the services on the server and nothing changed.
Has anyone had the same problem and would have the solution ?
IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager Desktop Client 184.108.40.20618IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager Repository 11.0IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager Management Service 220.127.116.1186IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager Collection Service 18.104.22.16886Microsoft Data Access Component (MDAC) 6.1.7601.17514Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0.30319.42000Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1SQLDM Mobile and Newsfeed Version 1.4.7598.40952
I have updated SQLdm to the same version 4 weeks before, I sometimes have the same errors and a lot of other bugs, visualization problems etc. etc. It's again a version which is not tested enought in real production environments, after 5 minutes I saw scaling errors in the dashboard, display errors and other things.
Powered by IDERA