Non-Query Activities

Where do I find the settings for this?

Blocked Sessions (Count): Number of sessions on the SQL Server instance being blocked by other sessions holding requested locks. Note: The “Non-Query activities>Capture deadlocks (SQL 2005+)” must be enabled for this alert to function.

• Looks like this text is out of date. Go to Server Properties, then Activity Monitor, and ensure the Activity Monitor is enabled and that deadlocks are being captured.

• Still trying to solve this issue.
    We are currently using Idera DM 10.0.1.2206
    All instances in server properties show, activity monitor enabled=enablem, deadlock monitoring=enabled/running.

Yet l keep getting emails like below. Any further ideas/solutions please?
    Thanks
    Steve

=======================

5/23/2016 3:01:24 PM, Blocked Sessions (Count) on ####### is Critical.

SQL Server instance deqlead-lims has 1 sessions which are blocked by other sessions.

Blocked Sessions (Count): Number of sessions on the SQL Server instance being blocked by other sessions holding requested locks. Note: The “Non-Query activities>Capture deadlocks (SQL 2005+)” must be enabled for this alert to function.

• click the PROPERTIES of the monitored server, click Activity Monitor "tab" on the left.
  • I just re-read this and have a clearer head now. That note you're seeing probably shouldn't be shown in the email. If you're receiving the email, it means the alert is functioning. That note is a bit of text that is shown elsewhere in the product but it doesn't make sense in the actual alert message itself.
  • Yes, periodically I forget why I am ignoring this in the email and come back to this....LOL