How do I backup running VMs in VMware?

How can I store the backup in VMware and create multiple isolated tenants? I am sure there is an option where I can navigate the backup

Parents
  • To back up the virtual machine you should ensure your virtual machine is in a powered-off state. Then you should locate the virtual machine folder. Then please right-click the virtual machine folder and click Copy. Navigate to the folder in which you want to store the backup, right-click anywhere within the folder, and click Paste.

Note, that VMware backup software allows you to create multiple isolated tenants within a single product deployment and manage them from a single pane of glass. Discover more info about third-party solutions for VMware software here.

• To back up the virtual machine you should ensure your virtual machine is in a powered-off state. Then you should locate the virtual machine folder. Then please right-click the virtual machine folder and click Copy. Navigate to the folder in which you want to store the backup, right-click anywhere within the folder, and click Paste.

Note, that VMware backup software allows you to create multiple isolated tenants within a single product deployment and manage them from a single pane of glass. Discover more info about third-party solutions for VMware software here.

Children
No Data