Powershell Support

There doesnt appear to be any powershell suport. I see support for scripts like VBS via batch files, but direct support of powershell would be perfect. Even indirect support via a batch file calling a powershell script would also work.

I have tested this out using a batch file calling a powershell script and the service test just reads Testing… please wait.

Powershell is so much easier to script and would make custom monitors so much easier for windows servers, especiall custom WMI scripts.

Parents
No Data
  • QUOTE (Chris Kasza @ Mar 8 2013, 04:10 PM)
    Hi Brett,

Sorry; I don't understand what's not working. If the line in the bat script calls the powershell script and includes the %UPTIME_SERVER% as an argument, how come that won't work?

– Chris

Sorry i should have updated this thread. You have to do “%UPTIME_SERVER%” to pass in arguments to powershell

There is an issue when returning values though. I have a simple powershell script just running this: Write-host “Server”

o

Output:
    o Server
    o

So then when i say for critical, Output does not match Server, it will return critical no matter what because of that extra break. This is what the test returns:
    o Does not match Server (Server
    o )

Output:
    o Server
    o

Response time: 828 ms

Children
No Data