Error

I was trying the tool out on a SQL 2008 R2 instance which uses non-"dbo" schema for some tables.  It connects to the instance and database fine,  but when I pick a table, I get 2 messages.  The first is a visual studio style error box that says;
Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.  Parameter name: index.

the other box is one generated by the Idera tool and says:
'FORMAT' is not a recognized built-in function name.

with an OK button on both windows.  I need to close the index was out of range window before I can do anything in the 'FORMAT' is not a recognized built-in function name window.  After clicking on OK in both, it brings me back to SQL Data Profiler with the database selected but the table is still set to "Select a table".

It doesn't seem to matter which table I pick, I get the same errors.  We have a few tables on the dbo schema and they give the same error, so I don't think it is schema related.  I tried it on a different SQL 2008 R2 instance and get the same error.  I believe the tool just doesn't support SQL 2008 R2, even though the webpage indicates it should.  Is this correct?