Rapid Daabase Extractor / DataSource Creation

Hi, EveryOne ...  

@Team, I am having troubles creating a new DATASOURCE, I just downloaded RAPID DATABASE EXTRACTOR,  the issue is that 

I am trying to create a NEW DATABASE DATASOURCE and seems to be an issue with the PORT 1433, my SQL Server instance is working well, I even signed on 

PowerShell, ( I share screenshots) and data on Configuration Manager OK

Powerhell

I also tried to use some of the available ports, but all tries have been unsuccessful

Please, can somebody gimme an advice or point the mistake I made here ...

Thanks, @Team, thank you in advance ...

Best Regards, 

Alberto2020

(Mexico City ) 

Parents
No Data
  • You may want to check the TCP/IP configuration for IP AII in the SQL Server Configuration Manager Console. You can use these resolution steps to help diagnose and fix the issue since it most likely due to a Client to Host communication failure:

Enable TCP/IP:
    1. Go to Start 
    2. All Programs 
    3. Microsoft SQL Server  
    4. Configuration Tool 
    5. Click SQL Server Configuration Manager 
    6. Expand SQL Server Network Configuration 
    7. Protocol 
    8. Enable TCP/IP Right box 
    9. Double Click on TCP/IP 
    10. Go to IP Addresses Tap and Put port 1433 under TCP port. 
    - If you see that SQL Server/ SQL Server Browser State is 'stopped', right click on SQL Server/SQL Server Browser and click start. 
    - In some cases above state can stop though TCP connection to port 1433 is assigned. 

Enable TCP/IP (Listen All):

1. Open SQL Server Configuration Manager, and then expand SQL Server Network Configuration. 
    2. Click Protocols for InstanceName, and then make sure TCP/IP is enabled in the right panel and double-click TCP/IP. 
    3. On the Protocol tab, notice the value of the Listen All item. 
    4. Click the IP Addresses tab: If the value of Listen All is yes, the TCP/IP port number for this instance of SQL Server is the value of the TCP Dynamic Ports item under IPAll. If the value of Listen All is no, the TCP/IP port number for this instance of SQL Server is the value of the TCP Dynamic Ports item for a specific IP address. 
    5. Make sure the TCP Port is 1433. 
    6. Click OK. 

Host reachable and running:

- Check the host is actually reachable and running. 
    - A good check I often use is to use telnet, eg on a windows command prompt run: telnet 127.0.0.1 1433 
    - If you get a blank screen, it indicates network connection established successfully, and it's not a network problem. 
    - If you get 'Could not open connection to the host' then this is network problem. 

SQL Server:

- Check to see if your SQL server hostname, username, and password is correct. 
    - Check there is no firewall rule blocking TCP connection to port 1433. 
    - Remove your port information and try to reconnect. 
    - You should specify either Instance Name or Port number for SQL Server, not both. 

SQL Server Express:
    - Are you using a dynamic or static port? 
    - Remove the dynamic entry and enter the static under TCP port. 
    - You also need to enable TCP/IP as by default it assumes a local memory connection. 

Children
No Data