List query stay blank

Hello, I have installed the software on my dev PC (Windows 10), I use MySQL V5.6.15 on 127.0.01:3306.
I can connect to the local MySQL server with main user/password, the sampling Frequency is set to 30s, but nothing happen, the main table stays blank even if I click on the "Refresh" button. Do I have to change something in MySQL configuration file ?

Thank you for your help

(sorry for my bad English)

Parents
No Data
  • MySQL Query Explorer gathers data on demand or at a sampling frequency.

For sampling, if there is no running query when the sampling occurs then no queries will be displayed in the tool.

To gather data on demand: Toggle the switch on the right side of the “Sampling Frequency” drop-down list-box to the off position. Then, select the “Refresh” button to gather data at that moment in time. However, if there is no running query when the refresh occurs then no queries will be displayed in the tool.

To execute a query from inside the tool: While connected to a server, select the “Select Query and Click to View Details” link at the bottom of the window. Select the middle box, enter a query (for example, “SELECT * FROM <databaseName>”), and select the “Run Query” button. This populates the upper grid. In the bottom pane, “Explain Plan” and “Execution Statistics” become available.
Children
No Data