Importing SSIS packages for Data lineage

Hi, I downloaded a trial of ER/Studio Data architect 2016 to see if it would be able to generate meaningful data lineage documentation from SSIS packages. I found documentation on how to do this, essentially you are meant to be able to go through file--> Import file--> from external metadata. The documentation indicates that in the drop down box shown below there should be an option to import from an "Microsoft SQL server integration services file" I do not see this option. Can anyone explain to me why? Is there something else I need to install to be able to do this? [img]//community.embarcadero.com/uploads/10124/ER.png[/img] Thanks des
  • Hi, I downloaded a trial of ER/Studio Data architect 2016 to see if it would be able to generate meaningful data lineage documentation from SSIS packages. I found documentation on how to do this, essentially you are meant to be able to go through file--> Import file--> from external metadata. The documentation indicates that in the drop down box shown below there should be an option to import from an "Microsoft SQL server integration services file" I do not see this option. Can anyone explain to me why? Is there something else I need to install to be able to do this? [img]//community.embarcadero.com/uploads/10124/ER.png[/img] Thanks des
  • Hi Des, You only have the data model import with Data Architect and Data Architect Pro. You will need a fully functioning trial for Enterprise Team Edition to get all the data lineage import options, I would suggest contacting your local sales rep to be sent this. Kind Regards Mohammad Ahmed @metadatadon