Scripting Interface To SQLyog

I have an educational software application that consists of multiple client PC's running MySQL and Microsoft Windows Professional. I have a requirement to synchronize each of the PC client databases with a MySQL database on a server. Each PC will contain educational records related to a single educational institution. On the server side, each educational institution will have a unique instance of a MySQL database. If student records are added or deleted or modified - the changes must be synchronized between the client and server databases. I have read the documentation on the webyog website. Can I use your software to initiate the synchronization process through a scripting language such as Perl? What happens if the communication link is down when a synchronization is performed?

Thank You,

Paul
Parents
No Data
  • SQLyog is a compact Win32 Front End for MySQL database. This program is aimed at users who are familiar with SQL statements and want an easy-to-use graphical interface to execute SQL queries. SQLyog supports the execution of multiple queries and selected (highlighted) or single queries, and offers a template explorer to quickly insert commonly used queries, such as CREATE [TABLE], INSERT, DROP [TABLE], ROLLBACK and others. In addition, you can export data in CSV, HTML or XML format s and import data from a text file. SQLyog also allows you to diagnose database issues, optimize your databases, save your favorite SQL scripts in favorite folders and more.

SQLyog Home Page: 
    www.webyog.com/.../index.php

Children
No Data