Upload relationship cardinality using macro

Hi,

I am trying to upload an excel sheet containing parent and child entities , relationship b/w them. Till this point, ERStudio has a std macro ( Import Relationships From Excel.bas ) which works ok. But additionally I want to add another column(s) which defines the cardinality of the relationship - like one to one / one to many etc. How do I do that using macro? Can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

Rgds - Jettas

Parents
  • Hi Everyone, appreciate your help on this pls. I am struggling on achieving the below using macro

• defining many to many relationships in a macro
    • I want to override the existing relationships while importing the relationship from excel. How do I do this using macro? By default it is adding the relationship as an additional one on top of existing one.
  • Hi Everyone, appreciate your help on this pls. I am struggling on achieving the below using macro

• defining many to many relationships in a macro
    • I want to override the existing relationships while importing the relationship from excel. How do I do this using macro? By default it is adding the relationship as an additional one on top of existing one.
Children
No Data