Sql Server shows Instance shows Down in Sql Inventory Manager

by Dec 11, 2019

Hi,

Our Sql Inventory Manager suddenly shows Instance down and when i try to open it i am getting following Connection Failure message

This instance is unreachable. SQL Inventory Manager was unable to connect to this instance but was able to verify that the computer hosting the instance is up. Check the SQL Server service for the instance.

My all the services are working fine and instance is up.

When I tried to test credentials in Edit Instance property,  I am getting following message:

The following SQL exception occurred while connecting to SQL instance: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 – An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)

I can connect through SSMS or using other methodology. I checked everything possible connection related, although confusion is we have test and production sever and both are identicaly same and it was showing fine and suddenly it's started to shows down in the Sql inventory status. Connection credentials are fine, it has all the necessary permissions.

Other servers are in the same sql server version/editions and working fine.