Modifying Alert Settings

Is there a method to adjust the alert settings. I find some of the setting too restrictive (such as level 3 warning at 80% volume capacity). Addtionally, the email alert for instance unavailable is way too sensitive for a very large network. We would desire the ability to generate the alert after a certain level of communication loss. I am current getting more than 4000 email alerts a day.

Parents
  • While we don’t have an interface for modifying alert settings, I’m checking with the team to see if this can be modified through a configuration change. If I may ask, what version are you using? We adjusted the sensitivity for the instance unavailable alert in 1.1 but if it remains too sensitive we may need to take another look at it. 4000 emails per day is clearly excessive!

• While we don’t have an interface for modifying alert settings, I’m checking with the team to see if this can be modified through a configuration change. If I may ask, what version are you using? We adjusted the sensitivity for the instance unavailable alert in 1.1 but if it remains too sensitive we may need to take another look at it. 4000 emails per day is clearly excessive!

Children
No Data