Viewing the Elements logfile

I have a few instances at remote sites across a WAN VPN and Elements is regularly sending emails that it failed to connect but they disappear almost instantly and I’ve run scripts polling every second, unable to duplicate the connectivity issue. Is there any way to parse the Elements log files to get a better idea of what’s failing so I can track it down?

Parents
  • We’re using 1.0. 1.1 upgrade is on The List, probably in a couple weeks.
    After viewing the logfile, it only called for a notification after checking WMI, and adding a WMI check to my polling script, I did actually manage to duplicate the connectivity issue with WMI timing out around 0.05% of the time. While not a particularly high failure rate, that still comes out to ~5x/day polling every 10 seconds.

• We’re using 1.0. 1.1 upgrade is on The List, probably in a couple weeks.
    After viewing the logfile, it only called for a notification after checking WMI, and adding a WMI check to my polling script, I did actually manage to duplicate the connectivity issue with WMI timing out around 0.05% of the time. While not a particularly high failure rate, that still comes out to ~5x/day polling every 10 seconds.

Children
No Data