Compare Indexes and Foreign Keys only

I just installed the SQL Compare tool and am trying to use it to do what my old compare could not do. First of all I am working with tables with over 550 million records and cannot just change these structures without killing my system. We are also only using SQL Server standard 2008 so I don’t have partition options available. I am confident that my table structures match except for FILEGROUP and my primary keys are there even thought they have different system names. All I want to be returned in the compare is non-clustered indexes and Foreign Keys adds\changes.
Help Please? Otherwise I will need to edit the whole script as I did in the older tool we have.
Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • In the latest release of the SQL comparison toolset, we would expect you to be able to generate the script you’re looking for through the SQL comparison toolset. I suspect there’s a more specific reason that your particular comparison isn’t working as expected. If you’d like additional assistance with this, please contact Support@idera.com and we should be able to get you in touch with some resources who can help investigate why the resulting script doesn’t include all of the tables and objects we want to see.

If you have a current maintenance contract for the SQL comparison toolset you could also log in to the portal at idera.secure.force.com/ and create a case through the portal itself.

Thanks!

Children
No Data