Precise offers script execution as a response action to an alert. This post provides an introduction to configuring automatic corrective action.
1. Edit the alert. set 'Action Type' to Program.
2. Copy this string into the Program field: action_example.bat $METRIC_ALERT $METRIC_TIME $METRIC_NAME $METRIC_VALUE.
Set the On field to Instance; this will execution the script on the target server.
Click Help to find additional instructions; hotlink to the list of parameters to be be passed to the script.
'Test' will execute the script on the target server; a Precise Basic Agent must be installed on the target.
3. The Alerts Help is helpful. 'Using Dynamic Parameters In Action' to link to the list of predefined parameters.
4. This screen shows the list of dynamic parameters.
5. Navigate to the target server. Open C:\Precise\products\pulse\userprograms to show the scripts and the logs will show successful execution.
Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.<br>top engineering college in chandigarhengineering college in punjab
Our journey started as frontrunner to bring Apple technology to the Indian subcontinent. Today, SRSG has emerged as one of the leading full-service player offering an array of products and services for system integration, broadcast consultancy, IT infrastructure services, maintenance services and digital archiving services for the broadcast industry.Apple reseller in Ahmedabadipad service center in DelhiRadio station consultants
Our academic pursuits, along with a range of extracurricular activities, help in honing a child's skills and ensuring that he/she grows to be a mature and responsible citizen.best cbse school in greater noidaadmission 2019 best school in Greater Noida