Import-pssession SQLPS throws "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" error

I am running PS script from the client machine (Win7) that does not have SQLPS (Ms SQL Server Database Engine) installed.

The script is doing a bunch of SQL queries from two different SQL servers that have the same version (let's call it **source** and **destination**).

As the client machine does not have SQLPS installed, I decided to use import-pssession functionality.

Unfortunately, when I import the SQLPS module the third/fourth time, it throws the "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" error.

To simplify what I want, the following is the snippet of my code:

#SQL Query to find out the default folder for sql backup on the SQL SERVER
$tempSQLQuery = "EXECUTE [master].dbo.xp_instance_regread N'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE', N'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSSQLServer\MSSQLServer', N'BackupDirectory'"

#Source
#Get SQL App Server Credential
$MyCredential = Get-Credential -UserName $($sourceSQLServer + "\" + $sourceSQLServerUsername) -Message "Enter SQL application server Username and Password"
Write-Output "Import SQLPS from source SQL app server"
$Global:P_sourceSQLRemoteSession = New-PSSession -ComputerName $sourceSQLServer -Authentication negotiate -Credential $MyCredential
$sessionID = Import-PSSession -Session $Global:P_sourceSQLRemoteSession -Module SQLPS -DisableNameChecking -AllowClobber
Write-Output "Run query against source SQL Server"
#Run query against source SQL
Invoke-Sqlcmd -ServerInstance $sourceSQLServerInstance -username $sourceSQLServerSA -password $sourceSQLServerSAPassword -query $tempSQLQuery

#Destination
$MyCredential = Get-Credential -UserName $($destinationSQLServer + "\" + $destinationSQLServerUsername) -Message "Enter SQL application server Username and Password"
Write-Output "Import SQLPS from destination SQL app server"
$Global:P_destinationSQLRemoteSession = New-PSSession -ComputerName $destinationSQLServer -Authentication negotiate -Credential $MyCredential
$sessionID = Import-PSSession -Session $Global:P_destinationSQLRemoteSession -Module SQLPS -DisableNameChecking -AllowClobber
Write-Output "Run query against destination SQL Server"
#Run the same query, against destination SQL server
Invoke-Sqlcmd -ServerInstance $destinationSQLServerInstance -username $destinationSQLServerSA -password $destinationSQLServerSAPassword -query $tempSQLQuery

Now, let's say, I am not importing the SQLPS from the destination SQL server:

#SQL Query to find out the default folder for sql backup on the SQL SERVER
$tempSQLQuery = "EXECUTE [master].dbo.xp_instance_regread N'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE', N'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSSQLServer\MSSQLServer', N'BackupDirectory'"

#Source
$MyCredential = Get-Credential -UserName $($sourceSQLServer + "\" + $sourceSQLServerUsername) -Message "Enter SQL application server Username and Password"
Write-Output "Import SQLPS from source SQL app server"
$Global:P_sourceSQLRemoteSession = New-PSSession -ComputerName $sourceSQLServer -Authentication negotiate -Credential $MyCredential
$sessionID = Import-PSSession -Session $Global:P_sourceSQLRemoteSession -Module SQLPS -DisableNameChecking -AllowClobber
Write-Output "Run query against source SQL Server"
#Run query against source SQL
Invoke-Sqlcmd -ServerInstance $sourceSQLServerInstance -username $sourceSQLServerSA -password $sourceSQLServerSAPassword -query $tempSQLQuery

#Destination - with same SQLPS module from source SQL app server
$MyCredential = Get-Credential -UserName $($destinationSQLServer + "\" + $destinationSQLServerUsername) -Message "Enter SQL application server Username and Password"
Write-Output "Run query against destination SQL Server using source SQL imported module"
#Run the same query, against destination SQL server
Invoke-Sqlcmd -ServerInstance $destinationSQLServerInstance -username $destinationSQLServerSA -password $destinationSQLServerSAPassword -query $tempSQLQuery**

The following error is then resulted:
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

What do you think could cause this issue?
Can you think of an alternative method to achieve what I want?

Should I just have the client machine that will run PS1 script to install SQL module/add-on?

Thanks heaps!