Request for change to the PSP Editor

I'm very new to actually using this IDE and though i really like most features there is one element that bugs me. i have been developing some new script commands and would be much more comfortable with a few changes to the editor.

1) Request option to configure the editor with split view of editor and console. in this option, a switch between the tabs should change the context of the console to the current script in the editor.

2) Request to eliminate the Start screen from the switch tab (ctrl+I) functionality

3) Request function key programming, I'm pretty used to using F8 key to run the current line in the editor. 

Please forgive me If i overlooked finding any of these in current functionality 

Parents
No Data
  • Thank you for providing feedback.

Unfortunately, #1 is not feasible due to limitations of the underlying Windows user interface. As such, the single embedded console functions as the runtime output of any and all editor tabs.

We added #2 to our issue tracking system for consideration for potential future updates.

Unfortunately, #3 is not feasible due to limitations of the underlying software components.

Children
No Data