Anyone using Team Server for Business Glossaries?

Just started using Idera tools and I am trying to set up a Business Glossary but I SEEM to be encountering a number of limitations.  I'd love to hear from anyone else who's done it and knows better what can be done!

• OK, I will be a little more specific.  Can anyone point me to content or an expert who can explain how to do any of the following basic functions within Team Server?...

• How to add 'Term Entity Types' other than "Business Terms"
    • How do I view a list of active discussions?
    • As an Admin, how do I
      • close discussions
      • remove inappropriate discussions
      • move discussions from one element to another
    • Why don't our E-mail notification subscriptions work?
    • How do I import content to a Business Glossary?

Thanks in advance...

• How to add 'Term Entity Types' other than "Business Terms"

You'll want to go to My Settings -> Admin -> Term Entity Types.  This will allow you to add additional Term Entity Types.

How do I view a list of active discussions?

I'm not sure if there is an easy way to do that.  If you are following an object that has a discussion then you will see the discussions in your stream.

close discussions

Currently there is not a way to close a discussion.  I would suggest writing an enhancement for this.

remove inappropriate discussions

You can delete comments that are made as an Admin user.  There should be a big delete button next to the comment.

move discussions from one element to another

This would be an enhancement request as well.

Why don't our E-mail notification subscriptions work?

If you've set it up then it should work.  I would suggest opening a support case to look into this.

How do I import content to a Business Glossary?

On the Glossaries page, in the top right hand corner there's a button to load glossaries and terms. You'll have to have the info in a specific format so it may be better to export first to get the format and then import.

Hope this helps.