ER/Studio - Can Users / Groups be Limited to Specific Published Models

I've published a set of models to ER/Studio.  I'd like to limit user groups on ER/Studio to just some of these models.  However, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this, access is across all published models and can only be limited on to Glossaries/ ER Objects/Data Sources/Login Credentials/Reports/Groups

Is there any way to do this?

• There are two options for this.
    Option 1:
    If the users are in the repository as well, and you limit the users here then if you log into Team Server as the Admin user and go to My Settings -> Preferences and set the Permission Precedence to Repository. This will use the Repository permissions for access control.

This option isn't always viable since most companies will have users accessing Team Server that won't be a part of the Repository. If that's the case then you'll need option 2.

Option 2:
    First, you'll want to create a group which has no List/View access to ERObjects and other objects you want to limit by going to My Settings -> Admin -> Permissions (on the left).
    Once you have that group made and assigned the users, you will then need to go to ER Tools and select the diagrams you want these users to access. When you select on one, there is a Permissions tab to the left. Click on that, find the group, click Edit and check the box for List/View.
    They will now have access to search for objects in that diagram. You'll need to do this for all diagrams you want this group to have access to.

Regards,
    Stan