Session CPU Time issue.

Hi,

I gets Session CPU Time alerts on my mail. its shows every thing but it did not show hostname and user name in this report.

Can you please help me what should i do to get hostname and users name in this report? Please find the report format below.

11/01/2018 8:10:32, Session CPU Time (Seconds) on Server Warning.

SQL Server instance Mssqlserver- Session 93 which logged in at 11/01/2018 8:05:05 has a cumulative CPU time of 796,384 seconds since login.

Last Command: exec [abc]

Session CPU Time (Seconds): CPU Time in seconds used by the SQL Server session since the last scheduled refresh.

mydatabase

N/A

N/A

Parents
No Data
  • SQL Diagnostic Manager sends an email when an alert is raised when an Alert Response has been configured. Check your alert response (Tools > Alert Actions and Responses) to see how it is configured. To see how the email is configured, click on the email address as shown in the image below.

The SMTP Action window will open, where you can specify the contents of the email. In the example image below, you can see there's a variable that can be used to include the hostname in the message that is sent.

Children